About the Program:
- The Mariposa Summer Program is designed for children 2.9 up to 8 years old,
- All activities will be done only in Spanish,
- If your child is part of another school program, he or she is welcome to come for this opportunity only,
- Parents must sign up for at least one (1) week. Cost is $400.00 per week,
- There is a $50 registration fee,
- There will be art and crafts, sports and music activities,
- Children will participate in field trips,
- This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed by the LBOH.
- Hours: 8 am until 5pm.
Meet Dates / Themes:
Week 1: June 29 - July 3 Cancelled
Week 2: July 6 – July 10 Theme: TBD
Week 3: July 13 - July 17 Theme: TBD
Week 4: July 20 - July 24 Theme: TBD
Week 5: July 27 - July 31 Theme: Science
Week 6: August 3 - August 7 Theme: TBD
Week 7: August 10 - August 14 Theme: Sports
Week 8: August 17 - August 21 Theme: Water Games
Registration will be open by March 1, 2020. The program has a limited capacity. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve. Families with children in our regular school will be given preference. Families with children in our regular preschool program will receive a 10% discount. ALL CAMPERS MUST HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL EXAM ON FILE TO BE ACCEPTED IN THE CAMP.